These units are designed for heating and cooling water in applications like radiant floor heating, domestic hot water, and snow/ice melt. They can also be used to replace boilers and provide forced air heating/cooling when installed with an air handler.
Dual Capacity Combo Unit - 25.7 EER / 4.2 COP
The Synergy3D series combines the best of both worlds, providing the luxurious comfort of radiant heat for basement and bathroom floors while providing traditional forced air heating & cooling for the rest of the home.
- The Synergy3D boasts an amazing 23.7 EER and 4.3 COP
- The Synergy3D preheats your water and delivers it to your water heater or storage tank.
- Radiant hydronic heat is widely regarded as the most comfortable way of heating the home while forced air is typically the most cost-effective.
5 Series 500W11
Water-to-Water Hydronic Unit - 17.5 EER / 3.1 COP
The 500W11 is a single stage hydronic geothermal heat pump that's used for water-to-water applications and provides hot water for a fraction of the cost of a traditional system.
- Many 5 Series 500W11 owners use their unit to provide hot water for radiant heat. These systems offer exceptional comfort without moving air.
- While the 500W11 is perfect for hot water and radiant heating, it can also be used for forced air heating and cooling when installed with our Envision NAH Air Handler.
- For large demands of hot water or for 100% domestic hot water generation, a 500W11 is a great choice. This WaterFurnace unit allows three to four times the efficiency of an ordinary water heater.
5 Series 504W11
OptiHeat Water-to-Water Hydronic Unit - 16.1 EER / 3.3 COP
The 5 Series represents some of our best features and efficiencies. The 504W11 is a single stage hydronic geothermal heat pump with OptiHeat technology that's used for high temperature water-to-water applications.
- Many 5 Series 504W11 owners use their unit to provide hot water for radiant heat. These systems offer exceptional comfort without moving air.
- 5 Series 504W11 units with OptiHeat vapor injection technology are capable of delivering up to 150 degree leaving hot water, which makes it the perfect solution for baseboard or cast iron radiation heating.
- Allows three to four times the efficiency of an ordinary water heater.
- OptiHeat Vapor Injection technology incorporates an additional heat exchanger that diverts excess heat and reinjects it into the system.
Large Water-to-Water Hydronic Unit - 22.0 EER / 3.5 COP
The NDW dual hydronic features two single-stage compressors to provide high volume hot water for the needs of today's larger luxury homes.
- The NDW is perfect for ultra-efficient pool and spa heating. It uses the heat from the earth to keep your pool and spa nice and warm year-round and is much more cost effective than an ordinary pool heater. (Note: Secondary heat exchanger required)
- The Envision NDW can reduce water heating costs by as much as 60% per year. Ordinary boilers and water heaters operate at a fraction of the efficiency of the 5 Series. With skyrocketing costs of fossil fuels, savings potential will only increase.
- Keep your sidewalks and driveway free of ice and snow during the cold winter months by using the NDW.